Comments for SurfPulse https://surfpulse.com Feel The Pulse Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:18:33 +0000 hourly 1 http://wordpress.org/?v=3.1.3 Comment on Save Martin’s Beach! Preserve the History of Public Access by Mike https://surfpulse.com/2010/08/save-martins-beach-preserve-the-history-of-public-access/comment-page-1/#comment-752886 Mike Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:18:33 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=5655#comment-752886 FYI Gang - We're holding a friendly gathering at the gate of Martin's on Saturday, July 21st, at noon to protest its extended closure. Please come with a token of your favorite pastime (surfboard, smelt net, picnic) and signage to help get the message out. Press and media will be there and we hope to put some spark back into the "Open Martin's Beach" campaign. FYI Gang – We’re holding a friendly gathering at the gate of Martin’s on Saturday, July 21st, at noon to protest its extended closure. Please come with a token of your favorite pastime (surfboard, smelt net, picnic) and signage to help get the message out. Press and media will be there and we hope to put some spark back into the “Open Martin’s Beach” campaign.

]]>
Comment on Secrets of Wave Selection by more information https://surfpulse.com/2008/10/secrets-of-wave-selection/comment-page-1/#comment-751850 more information Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:10:06 +0000 http://surfpulse.net/?p=508#comment-751850 <strong>more information...</strong> [...]6 I and also my guys happened to be reviewing the nice solutions found on you tn[...]... more information…

[...]6 I and also my guys happened to be reviewing the nice solutions found on you tn[...]…

]]>
Comment on Secrets of Wave Selection by Chisholm Executive Jobs https://surfpulse.com/2008/10/secrets-of-wave-selection/comment-page-1/#comment-750735 Chisholm Executive Jobs Sat, 07 Jul 2012 08:08:45 +0000 http://surfpulse.net/?p=508#comment-750735 Thanks a lot for sharing such of these kind of information about AP Style Guide Rules That Are Easy to Mess Up and I got so much much information from your blog, which gives me a huge amount of information just like related to state abbreviation, title, numbers, percent, months and seasons,street addresses, composition titles and many more. So please keep posting such of these kind of blogs that gives huge amount of information . Thanks a lot for sharing such of these kind of information about AP Style Guide Rules That Are Easy to Mess Up and I got so much much information from your blog, which gives me a huge amount of information just like related to state abbreviation, title, numbers, percent, months and seasons,street addresses, composition titles and many more. So please keep posting such of these kind of blogs that gives huge amount of information .

]]>
Comment on Save Martin’s Beach! Preserve the History of Public Access by Chip Presley https://surfpulse.com/2010/08/save-martins-beach-preserve-the-history-of-public-access/comment-page-1/#comment-748993 Chip Presley Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:02:30 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=5655#comment-748993 I spent alot of years fising at Martins beach and i am looking to go back! any suggestions on how i can sneak in? they can run me off if they want but ill keep going back. I spent alot of years fising at Martins beach and i am looking to go back! any suggestions on how i can sneak in? they can run me off if they want but ill keep going back.

]]>
Comment on Shark Attack in Marin County on Saturday, December 20, 2008 by dano https://surfpulse.com/2008/12/shark-attack-in-marin-county-on-saturday-december-20-2008/comment-page-1/#comment-740668 dano Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:14:44 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=919#comment-740668 A classmate of mine was Ablone diving when a great white put it's mouth over this guy's body up to his waist. This guy was at least 200 lbs, and played Football. The shark bit down, but didn't. kill him. I will never forget seeing his bruised and stitched up torso. For some reason the shark didn't like the way he tasted. He gave up diving for Ablone. True story. A classmate of mine was Ablone diving when a great white put it’s mouth over this guy’s body up to his waist.
This guy was at least 200 lbs, and played Football. The shark bit down, but didn’t. kill him. I will never forget
seeing his bruised and stitched up torso. For some reason the shark didn’t like the way he tasted. He gave up
diving for Ablone. True story.

]]>
Comment on The Modern Meyerhoffer Longboard Goes Global by BVB https://surfpulse.com/2009/05/the-modern-meyerhoffer-parabolic-longboard-goes-global/comment-page-1/#comment-738282 BVB Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:41:09 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=2081#comment-738282 Rape Co-op Claim Rape Co-op Claim

]]>
Comment on The Modern Meyerhoffer Longboard Goes Global by Al-Do https://surfpulse.com/2009/05/the-modern-meyerhoffer-parabolic-longboard-goes-global/comment-page-1/#comment-737657 Al-Do Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:02:52 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=2081#comment-737657 A famous shaper told me that he cannot put out radically different shapes because the general surfing public is too conservative to accept it. His more inventive shapes that he rides himself will never be produced because they will not sell. I guess looking at comments here that he was right. A famous shaper told me that he cannot put out radically different shapes because the general surfing public is too conservative to accept it. His more inventive shapes that he rides himself will never be produced because they will not sell. I guess looking at comments here that he was right.

]]>
Comment on Save Martin’s Beach! UPDATE by Ed Watts https://surfpulse.com/2011/08/save-martins-beach-update/comment-page-1/#comment-732135 Ed Watts Wed, 30 May 2012 21:30:49 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=7950#comment-732135 To whom it may concern, My family and I ran Martin's Beach for many years and we always welcomed everyone to this special place. Sadly a person of low value to human life has gained ownership of the land ...but never the ocean or it's access ! Someone needs to show this Indian slimeball some of his own medicine.................. To whom it may concern,

My family and I ran Martin’s Beach for many years and we always welcomed everyone to this special place.

Sadly a person of low value to human life has gained ownership of the land …but never the ocean or it’s access ! Someone needs to show this Indian slimeball some of his own medicine………………

]]>
Comment on Save Martin’s Beach! Preserve the History of Public Access by Troy Berry https://surfpulse.com/2010/08/save-martins-beach-preserve-the-history-of-public-access/comment-page-1/#comment-730590 Troy Berry Mon, 28 May 2012 08:22:22 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=5655#comment-730590 I live Morro Bay now But I take a couple of trips a year up to Half Moon Bay Growing up in El Granda My Dad took us to Martins Beach He would fish for stripe Bass and smelt There was alot familys that went to that beach Alot of good times at that beach Now on my trips to the area I cant even go down and take picture The one time I did make it down Some guy ask me for 15 bucks And run me off rude I would just like to go take a picture and injoy martins beach again I live Morro Bay now But I take a couple of trips a year up to Half Moon Bay Growing up in El Granda My Dad took us to Martins Beach He would fish for stripe Bass and smelt There was alot familys that went to that beach Alot of good times at that beach Now on my trips to the area I cant even go down and take picture The one time I did make it down Some guy ask me for 15 bucks And run me off rude I would just like to go take a picture and injoy martins beach again

]]>
Comment on Shark Attack at San Onofre on Saturday, July 11, 2009 by BVB https://surfpulse.com/2009/07/shark-attack-at-san-onofre-on-saturday-july-11-2009/comment-page-1/#comment-726847 BVB Mon, 21 May 2012 16:50:33 +0000 https://surfpulse.com/?p=2335#comment-726847 Most surfers are lame - Iʻd say 85%. The other 15 % surf for the soul of it; all the rest of you are posers. If you canʻt handle a SUP in the lineup then get out. And BTW, "Jack Masters" was a name I made up; canʻt you think of anything on your own- see how lame it is. Hi Kimmy! Love, BVB. Most surfers are lame – Iʻd say 85%. The other 15 % surf for the soul of it; all the rest of you are posers. If you canʻt handle a SUP in the lineup then get out. And BTW, “Jack Masters” was a name I made up; canʻt you think of anything on your own- see how lame it is. Hi Kimmy! Love, BVB.

]]>